come fire, come water
[html]

(209) Really? xD I couldn't remember. I thought they had before, but I wasn't sure. Maybe she'll recognize her by her name whenever they actually get to that part.

[image by sky]

Sky tsked softly. What a way to go. Blue eyes flicked from the woman, taller than herself (and come to think of it, a touch familiar in the voice) to the cats and with pausing to consider the danger of doing so, walked over and crouched down infront of the bin, reaching a hand down to run a finger over one of the kitten's backs. It squirmed and made a hissing sound in confusion and Sky smiled.

Bobcats. Mama was a tiny thing anyway; I doubt she would've survived the winter. This was probably her first litter, too. And so late into the season! Poor thing. Blue eyes shifted back to look at the taller ebony woman, gaze becoming questioning.

Y'know, Bobcats are tamable. They're right the smart little buggers, too. Can even learn high speech, if I remember correctly. My sister and I used to run into them all the time back when we were rogues. She smiled, finally reaching out to pick up a squirming, unhappy and confused kitten, eyes just barely open. Cute litte fella... would be a shame if he were wasted. Think I'll take him home with me. Sky; the heir for the Crazy Cat Lady title, currently held by Esther back in d'Arte.

<style>
#erisKiri {
font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;
font-size:14px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#erisKiri p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#erisKiri p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:right; margin:5px;
}
#erisKiri .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#erisKiri .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#erisKiri b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#erisKiri u { text-decoration: underline; }
#erisKiri b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisKiri b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisKiri b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread