come fire, come water
[html]

(244) --

[image by sky]

Eris? That did sound familliar... I think I met her back before I'd settled into Cercatori again, after looking for Orin. She thought to herself, humming in thought. A few months back, actually. We ran into eachother back when I was considering leaving d'Arte. My hair was longer and darker back then. She murmured, not bothering to mention her obviously recent scars; her ears still hadn't grown their fur back completely.

The kitten in her hands squirmed and squeaked and she perked said torn ears to listen. Shh. She hushed the tiny thing, moving her hand across his back to calm him down.

When Eris mentioned that she'd bring the sibling home, Sky smiled. Here's hoping they get along okay. She offered, moving to stand again but pausing mid-kneel to watch the tiny thing in the black woman's hands, attitude all around. Laughing softly, she finished standing and brought her own new companion closer to her chest.

Heh. Feel the love, huh? She mused, though she didn't really like how the woman held the little thing; it wasn't her place to say anything, though, so she held her tongue. Blue eyes, in the meantime, travelled to the abandoned body of the mother. Now what about her? Her pelt doesn't look too bad off yet. Still warm. Unless you want it, I might bring it back and make some use of it. If Queen would even let her bring it anywhere near the haughty mare.

<style>
#erisKiri {
font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;
font-size:14px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#erisKiri p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#erisKiri p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:right; margin:5px;
}
#erisKiri .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#erisKiri .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#erisKiri b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#erisKiri u { text-decoration: underline; }
#erisKiri b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisKiri b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisKiri b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread