come fire, come water
[html]

(244) I can't help but wonder what it would've been like had Sky ended up in Salsola. XD It's just so tempting now.

[image by sky]

Sky turned to look at the woman when she mentioned her having a different energy... a striking difference. ...probably right there. A lot has happened since then. That was the understandment of a lifetime. Sky had no intentions of sharing her hardships with this woman, though; hell, she knew nothing of the dark-furred Eris, except for her scent bearing that of an unknown pack.

Well, you're welcome to the tail if you want. Makes a good charm and it's easy to remove. And Sky wanted to keep the claws; cat claws were hard to come by and she had a post at home with some very naked painted skulls on it; surely some claws and bones would add to her warning? Yes, yes they'd do nicely.

Ironically, I think I have a use for the bones and such. However... She tested, smiling over to the woman. I don't suppose you'd be willing to meet with me again sometime in the near future? I don't sell the things I make; I'm no trader. But I wouldn't mind making a pendant for you. Her reason? A mystery. But her smile and the way she offered it seemed as if she was doing so in good intent, a way to perhapes secure a new friend or perhapes earn the woman's approval; why, she had no idea... but it just seemed the right thing to do.

<style>
#erisKiri {
font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;
font-size:14px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#erisKiri p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#erisKiri p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:right; margin:5px;
}
#erisKiri .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#erisKiri .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#erisKiri b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#erisKiri u { text-decoration: underline; }
#erisKiri b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisKiri b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisKiri b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread