crime scene investigation
[html]
I don't know if You can hear me
Or if You're even there

Word Count → :: Raze the sight PP tell me if you want it changed

Ayita moved so that she was on her knees watching the blonde boy. He was so proud of hims self and Ayita couldn't help but feed it. She wanted her children to grow up proud of who they were and being a mother again she found herself being not so up tight. Ayita smiled, "the bear was right to be afraid of you" She said she she put the poor thing down.

She looked at the boy who still had pieces of fluff still stuck to him. "Dear boy look at you your covered in fluff. She said. Ayita couldn't help but continue to think of her older brother. "Do you want to hear a story Skoll?" She asked waving a hand for him to come closer.

Ayita touched the small boy cleaning off the fluff from the bear. "Why don't I tell you the story of two mighty wolves, that were tricked by humans. But in the end they became very famous and the humans wrote stories about them." She said as she smiled at him.

<style>

.ayita {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.ayita p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Ayita p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Ayita .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Ayita p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Ayita b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.ayita-top {font-family: 'Bookman Old Style', serif; font-size: 2em; display: block; font-style: italic; margin: 20px 0 20px 0;border-bottom: 1px solid; align="right;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread