crime scene investigation
[html]
Pp will change if you'd like, Because my mind is butter toast

Ayita watched her son as he showed great joy with the new knowledge he had obtained. From the moment she saw the twin boys she knew that they would be blessed under the sun and moon. And both were, Skoll and his sun kissed looks and Hati with his shadowed appearance. She loved them both so dearly and she could not wait for them to continue to grow and get bigger.

"Of course they do, Skoll sleeps when the sun sleeps and Hati when the moon sleeps. She was happy though that the boys didn't sleep during the day. She chuckled, now she should think about fixing the bear and cleaning up the room. "Would you like me to fix this bear make it as good as I can?" She asked smiling.

She picked up the thing and placed it on a chair and looked at her son. "We should play a game something fun something that will use our imaginations? What would the prince like to play?" she asked looking at him as she stood up trying to get all the bear insides into one spot.

<style type="text/css">
.outcross b {font-weight:bold; color:#b8c9c2; letter-spacing:1px;}
.outcross .ooc {padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.outcross p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.outcross {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#2a3d45; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/jPDg2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 5px 0px 450px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0b1313; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread