Marching through
[html]

Ohh, sorry for the delay! And what is Izzy? ^__^;;

To his relief, the stranger returned his greeting with a friendly response. The Marino hadn’t realized how tense he was, despite the nature of their meeting. Even now, the lasting effects of the last few months’ struggles still had a hold on him it seemed. But the friendly response had him relaxing quickly and falling into his old behavior. He came to a halt a short distance away. He offered a nod of greeting and listened as the stranger introduced himself.

“Cercatori d’Arte,” he echoed, enjoying the way the familiar language felt on his lips. Yes, now that he thought about it, he did indeed recognize the name and the scent. When he had first met Krystalle in these very woods, she had been a part of the d’Arte pack. It had been ages since then, however, and Krystalle and her small family had since relocated to the land of Dreamers as well. He hadn’t met anyone else from the neighboring pack since then, and thought that this was a pleasant surprise. Piacere, Shawchert. It is nice to meet you. I’m Ehno Marino, from Crimson Dreams.” The Dreamer offered a smile of his own. “I was just out for a bit of a walk. Hope I’m not interrupting anything.” As pleasant as it was to strike up conversations with friendly faces, Ehno never wanted to impede. If this Shawchert had business to attend to, he would gladly let him be on his way.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread