Red Silk
[html]
wanted to get some muse flow DX
Word Count ► 392

The woman sent her bi-colored gaze over the scarred woman into the pack behind her. No one was coming, and the only smell was the woman on four legs looking up at her. There was no threat here, not at all. Isabella gave a slight smile, wary of the stranger nonetheless. "Yes, I know that much." Her voice had a hint of exasperation. Young as she was, her instincts were still on par. Plus the skulls were a rather good deterrent. "I didn't want to wander too far from the border. You take up a lot of land, making it hard to go around." She gave a tinkling laugh, not sure how to act with a woman she had only come upon rather than had walk into her parlor.

Isabella shot the younger woman a broad, sly smile, something that was entirely instinctual. The words were familiar to her and she had heard them plenty of times before from men in her bed cooing over her. They would tell her that they would not let her want for anything, because they were there. Later, she would roll her eyes at their silly comments, especially as she sorted the things they would bring. Men were something stupid, especially when a woman managed to please them and give them their release. Men were terribly stupid.

"Yes. I am heading to the city. Isabella, if you please." She rubbed her wrists lightly, looking at the woman on the ground. "A man told me that it was dead and that I shouldn't bother seeing it. But I know I ought to." Isabella did not mention that the man had reeked of lies, attractive as he was. He could easily have lied about Halifax being dead, simply to have her join him and come to his bed more willingly. Not likely, not as long as she had not seen it. Or at least had many confirm that naught happened in the city. How could it be dead? "Is it truly dead?" There was a hint of concern in her voice as she dismounted from the horse. She ought to have stayed on the mare's back, but she decided the other woman was not a threat at all. Regardless, she had a hand on the reins as she stood beside the mare's sides.

<style type="text/css">
.wheart b {font-weight:normal; color:#526b96; text-shadow:#466baa 0px 0px 3px; }
.wheart .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#466baa; text-align:center; text-shadow:#000000 0px 1px 1px;}
.wheart p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.wheart {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#02070e; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3P7Kq.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/UyEOs.jpg) ; background-position:bottom center,top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #526b96; padding: 220px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Palatino Linotype, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#1d3256; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.wheart .wc {color:#466baa; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #466baa; text-align:left; padding:0px 15px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.wheart-b {width:502px; border:1px solid #02070e; margin:0 auto;}
.wheart-b2 {width:504px; border:1px solid #a8a8a8; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread