Red Silk
[html]
pshuu you're fine cx
Word Count ► 379

Isabella wondered if the gaze she felt from this woman was similar to the one men had a habit of giving. Perhaps the woman on all fours was not used to seeing someone like her, dressed in the bright silks, and the golden adornments earned from her trade. She had to have been a sight to anyone coming along her way. At her wrists were golden bangles and the silks adorning her upper and lower bodies were shiny in the weakening sunlight of the waning fall. But perhaps it was just the confusion of the question. How many folks came through, seeking to find a city? Especially when one had already warned them that they would not find a population there. Who was so terribly dense?

She was far from dense. She simply distrusted that Sirius fellow. He was an odd one, a seducer, a man who wanted women and when he liked what he saw he would go get it. A viper in a canine's pelt. He was a terribly attractive viper, but a snake by any other name still had a sting most fatal. That dark man would have a challenge on his hands if he felt he would poison the harlot of Montreal.

So it was true. A second person would not give the same lie, especially when they seemed so confused about the question. Truly dead.. no. Isabella gave the woman a pained look, letting it filter into her eyes as she looked away. "Oh dear..," she mumbled into her horse's neck, rubbing it slightly as she glanced away from Vesper. It was not pain she felt but terribly disappointment. She could hardly believe such a thing. Cities had people, life. Was pack life all that was here to be had?

Isabella turned her bi-colored eyes to the woman, shaking her head. "I must seem a fool, then. I seek to open up a shop for my trade. I had been hoping for a place with many people, so I could find clients..," she said softly, turning her head away to appear lost in thought. "What shall I do now?" added the woman, voice speaking truly to the air, rather than the other female. But of course, it was all for her.

<style type="text/css">
.wheart b {font-weight:normal; color:#526b96; text-shadow:#466baa 0px 0px 3px; }
.wheart .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#466baa; text-align:center; text-shadow:#000000 0px 1px 1px;}
.wheart p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.wheart {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#02070e; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3P7Kq.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/UyEOs.jpg) ; background-position:bottom center,top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #526b96; padding: 220px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Palatino Linotype, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#1d3256; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.wheart .wc {color:#466baa; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #466baa; text-align:left; padding:0px 15px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.wheart-b {width:502px; border:1px solid #02070e; margin:0 auto;}
.wheart-b2 {width:504px; border:1px solid #a8a8a8; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread