Red Silk
[html]
muse is starting to run low crapsss
Word Count ► 390

Isabella shook her head. There was little reason for her to set up shop in a place where travel was not heavy, where people did not roam through often. It was a slight chance that someone would stumble upon her place in the woods, even if she had signs up all over the place. That was a waste of her time and of her effort. She had to be located somewhere people would know of her and know where to go for her. That option was not acceptable. But at least this woman was trying to help her, which Isabella could not denounce. She'd have to thank her somehow. "It has to be busy. Word of mouth may not suffice alone here." If the city was dead, then there were not enough canines to spread her skills around.

The other woman shifted, and Isabella noted her scars. Damaged goods. How had she gotten them, she wondered. The gypsy woman bowed her head at the other woman's introduction, giving a light smile, reserved for fellow women. It was a true smile. Or at least as true as Isabella could muster. The feelings were genuine behind it, that was true. "Pleasure, miss." Though, she still shook her head at the offer. She would not put out the stranger, especially when all she longed for were directions and certainty. And she had acquired both, though one was disappointing. "No, no, thank you. I should be alright. I would rather not put out another woman." Isabella had, after all, almost intruded on this clan's space.

She had expected the question. It was an awkward one, only when a woman asked. Most never knew truly what she was, but almost all who knew were disgusted and called her a home wrecker. She was not that at all. It was not because of her that men wandered from their women. She was simply the direction they happened to wander to. Whatever it was, it was not her fault that they did not feel satisfied by their women. Sometimes, they just wanted a risk, which she provided, or the exotic. But women, women did not need to know completely. "I offer fortune readings, cards and hand readings. I do charms and offer incense for trades. That like." By trade, she was definitely a gypsy.

<style type="text/css">
.wheart b {font-weight:normal; color:#526b96; text-shadow:#466baa 0px 0px 3px; }
.wheart .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#466baa; text-align:center; text-shadow:#000000 0px 1px 1px;}
.wheart p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.wheart {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#02070e; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3P7Kq.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/UyEOs.jpg) ; background-position:bottom center,top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #526b96; padding: 220px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Palatino Linotype, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#1d3256; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.wheart .wc {color:#466baa; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #466baa; text-align:left; padding:0px 15px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.wheart-b {width:502px; border:1px solid #02070e; margin:0 auto;}
.wheart-b2 {width:504px; border:1px solid #a8a8a8; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread