Red Silk
[html]

We can wrap this up whenever you'd like to if you're having issues with the thread. ^^

Word Count → 217

Vesper held in a sigh as her suggestion was proven useless. She didn’t even know why she was hanging around here anymore, trying to give tips to a new and gorgeous loner. Her time would be better suited to other things, and yet she was still reluctant to let Isabella simply ride off on her horse. She didn’t know what the feeling was, but it bothered her greatly.

At least Isabella wasn’t outwardly annoyed at her; she offered a smile that eased some of the tension from the scarred she-yote’s body. Once again, however, her own offer was lightly rejected, and she could feel a faint hint of relief. “It wouldn’t trouble me,” she said, though it was a quiet statement and not an argument to let her come. She’d follow the woman if she suddenly changed her mind, but this would give her a reason to sneak back into the forest and push the odd mixture of attraction and annoying obligation away.

The description of her trade made Vesper’s ears perk. “I’ve never met an actual fortune-teller,” she admitted. “I do wish you luck in attracting people to your shop; with a face like yours, I’m sure you wouldn’t have trouble.” Her lip quirked, though the expression was a gentler version. “We all need to eat.”

<style type="text/css">
.vespiary b {font-weight:bold; color:#e4862a; letter-spacing:1px; font-size:13px;}
.vespiary p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.vespiary {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#7c3d1a; background-image:url(http://i39.tinypic.com/fco4ch.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #351801; padding: 350px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#351801; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.vespiary .wordcount {color:#e4862a; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #351801; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.vespiary .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread