when the snow comes
[html]
OOC

She didn't quite get it, but Terra nodded her head sagely at Ella's words. It sounded like she'd been quite close to her brother. The separation must have been painful. Still, the idea of trapping emotions in songs was confusing. Terra just felt what she felt. There was no point beyond that. Her feral nature limited what she'd been able to experience, and even more so what she did with it. Terra had felt sorrow at leaving her pack, but it hadn't effected her as Terra had to move on. Necessity had overridden such pointless things as feeling sad and moping around.

Standing up Terra looked over to Ella. Well, shall we head back? I'm sure you'll feel better once you're settled in. I sure did. Living without a pack had been a huge anxiety. Terra had spent that time walking with death. The security of a pack was something Terra would always be deeply thankful for. The gamble involved in life outside it was something she just didn't know if she could win, even with marked cards. No matter how hard Terra tried to cheat death, death still had another trick to tip the scales in it's favor.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread