plunder and blunder
[html]
I suck. I suck, I suck, I suck. In addition, Shandom currently sucks. Someday we'll have to thread when he's awesome, and not absolutely suckish. I'm so sorry for the delay, love Dx So many papers and a lack of Shandomly muse!

Shandom was not good at this.

In fact, it was almost an understatement to say he wasn't good at interacting with children. Try as he might to hide it, the half-blind man was tense and awkward; these types of situations made him nervous. Looking at Skoll and his light fur brought him back to fantasies of children with Lea, children that would grow up on four legs and stay that way, children that would lead their ancestral pack... Shandom couldn't help but wonder sometimes what became of his lineage once he was run out. It was certainly not unheard of for the original Alpha heir to be deemed incompetent or otherwise not fit for rule and for the next sibling to take over; regardless, he could not image Odin in such a position of power. Not to say his brother wasn't capable - he was - but the younger Qi'Vaex was too lost in stars and dreams to be bothered with reality.

Still, Shandom managed to keep his gentle smile on his face and his eyes kind. It appears you found some, little Prince. It's very nice - is it for your Princess? He attempted to keep his tones neutral yet friendly, and he was lucky: the way he spoke did not betray the awkwardness he felt. The pack man relaxed a bit the more he interacted with the little boy, but he could not help but be curious about what he might be able to find hidden in Lunenberg's lost wealth. Shockingly, the little boy mirrored his thoughts, asking about lost treasure and insisting Shandom body guard him. It was a demotion that did not go without brief notice in the male's mind. Still, he did not waver; it had been a long time since Shandom was an Alpha. I'll watch your back! But you have to let me know if you see anything scary coming to get me, ok?

He began to walk, hoping the little boy would follow him. When the boy asked his name, Shandom almost smacked himself on the forehead - why hadn't he mentioned it before now? My name is Shandom Qi'Vaex-Nightslayer, Prince Skoll, the icy male said, smiling down at the much smaller pup. It was quite weird to see another wolf from this height, once he thought about it.

<style type="text/css"> .herface b {font-weight:normal; color:#d2e9fe; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#182d42 0px 0px 3px; } .herface .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 10px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#3e606c; text-align:center; text-shadow:#e1ede6 0px 1px 1px;} .herface p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;} .herface {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#91a5ac; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/7AZmy.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3e606c; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Verdana, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#3e606c; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;} </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread