M - you're just a line in a song
[html]

N'aww. That's funny and yet incredibly pathetic. xD /+248

The white hybrid intercepted her paw, her fingers loosely wrapping around the cream ones as she stepped forward. There was a hitch in Vesper’s breath as she did so, and she made no motion to retrieve her hand. She’d wanted to comfort the woman, and this seemed to be helping, if at least slightly. Her free paw twitched lightly, wanting nothing more than to drift around to the small of the other’s back, but she didn’t want to spook her.

The pale female introduced herself as Gemma and said she didn’t need a home, which made Vesper frown though she didn’t argue this point. She’d been a loner herself only a month ago, and others had told her all the time that she needed someone to take care of her, though she didn’t think that was the case. At the same time, the woman had seemed too depressed and weak to handle herself, unless Vesper had simply come in at a bad time.

She sighed and said, “I’m Vesper,” before a small pause in which she blinked and smirked defensively, sheepishly. “I, uh, already said that.” She hoped that her pawpads weren’t sweating due to their close proximity, though she did give the hand grasping hers the gentlest of squeezes.

“Tell me, Gemma,” the coywolf murmured, “is there anything I can do for you?” Her blue eyes softened, and at last her free hand rose to touch her back, carefully and slowly. “I want you to be okay.”

<style type="text/css">
.vespergokey b {font-weight:bold; color:#161311; font-size:12px;}
.vespergokey t {font-style:italic; color:#161311; font-size:12px;}
.vespergokey .ooc {font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; text-align:center; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; line-height:10px;}
.vespergokey p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; font-size:12px;}
.vespergokey {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#d6cca7; background-image:url(http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/3370/longvesper.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 515px 0px 24px 0px; font-family:book antiqua; letter-spacing:1px; font-size:11px; color:#3B322C; line-height:20px; text-align:justify; text-shadow:#d6cca7 1px 1px 6px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread