Reset
[html]

Ralla nodded st the explanation, satisfied with the answer and happy to hear such a straightforward reason. Of course it unsettled her that their pack had to report to the other two packs for a time--as if they were beneath them--but she could not blame them, and would humbly accept that reality until the time came for AniWaya to re-establish itself as independent and great again. Will Ulilohi lead us there? It was so different from when Dawali had been in charge. With him, Ralla had instantly followed him. Perhaps it was a bit of unconscious prejudice that made her question following Ulilohi in a devoted fashion, but as things were going, it seemed as if doing so would not be a problem. All Ralla needed from her leader was a strong resolve, good intentions, and the ability to keep the peace.

Another nod confirmed Ralla's acceptance of the Anasgayv's position on the matter, and it was as simple of a close as that; while she herself had a tendency to ramble and explain, she was quite good at accepting short answers for what they were. "I am glad to hear that." Still the Anasgayv ended with a rather firm statement, and--while Ralla did then notice how straightforward she had been, possibly too much--the white woman stood firm. Hers was the same stance of deference she had showed at the beginning, but she wanted to show that she was a fire: She would burn brightly, and if Ulilohi was to be their new alpha--she was unsure if Kalona was the correct term anymore--Ralla would burn brightly for her. It was a simple standard of rank. "Of course; those decisions are yours to make." Ralla reaffirmed Ulilohi's statement, further enforcing the Anasgayv's status and own will.

"Ah, of course," Ralla replied with a sort of innocence that might've been perhaps seen as naive. She sometimes forgot that not all things were common knowledge and that not all beings had the ability of precognition or clairvoyance, so she often would inference things without preamble. "I was an Etikaiele Gata before Maska's removal of my rank--there are more who were removed, but I am afraid the most prominent of us fled, and..." The memory of Liliana's death was painful, and she did not mention it; rather, she pushed it to the back of her mind. "Well... Nulitanidolv nadvne nasginigesvna alenisdasdi hia utloyi galohisdi itsula nulinigv gv aduladi nasgi gvnigesvnusdi." Nootau then chose to join the conversation, flitting down to perch on Ralla's shoulder while settling into his upright posture (although, as a barn owl, he was still pretty small). "Ah, let me introduce you: Gvnigesvnuwanelv Nootau." The spirit guide bowed his head politely, as--although he was a spirit--he was the spirit guide to someone of lower rank than his charge: So was the ranking of spirits. "Unalihelitseti, Anasgayv," he said in his deep voice, still being courteous. The spirit guide was rarely what most would call 'friendly', but was always respectful and of a dry humor. Ralla did not expect differently now. "I can vouch for what my charge has said," he said simply. The comment was so short that it was ambiguous, making Ralla sigh internally that the barn owl might make things more tense than she was already feeling. I wanted this to be a smooth meeting, she mused to herself, receiving from Nootau a small mental aurora of blue and red: She was to be calm and patient. She sighed again at that; how terrible would it be to get on the bad side of their new leader during the first meeting? ...Pretty bad...

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style>
.firestarter .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:right; padding:0px 20px 20px 0px;color:#7a582a; }
.firestarter p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent: 20px;}
.firestarter b {font-family: verdana, tahoma, serif; color:#7a582a; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#6d152d 0px 0px 3px;}
.firestarter {background-color:#000; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/86Qj2.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7a9ab1; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:13px; color:#44331c; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; width:400px; text-align:justify; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; border: 1px solid #6f4632; border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.firestarter-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000; margin: auto;border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
</style>
[/html]

[Image: Ralla_by_Nina2.png]

Messages In This Thread