Border Patrol
[html]

ugh. why do i get no muse? | +235

Ibycus

Wandering between the trees and following various trails on his trek southward, Ibycus was mildly surprised to hear someone talking and it took him a moment to realize that they were talking to him. The breeze must be blowing their scent away from him as his nose had not noticed anyone near by. His head moved around until his eyes lit onto a large Luperci that was bigger than himself. He could not help but smile at the humorous sight of a smaller Luperci peaking around the large one, like a child trying to see from a safe vantage point.

"Saluto, my good friends." Ibycus replied, the smile still on his muzzle. "It is good to meet you, Signore Menue, My name is Ibycus." After he introduced himself, he pondered for a few moments, then said "I have only been in this country for a few months and as such, I do not know where I am and do not know where I am going, I cannot say that I am lost, but I can say I am traveling to wherever my feet take me, which, at the moment, is south." was his answer of whether or not if he was lost. "Signore, I hope I had not crossed your border" He said with a glance around him, the smile somewhat disappearing from his muzzle as his thoughts became more serious, "My apologies if I had."

Ibycus "Talks" Thinks Walks

Table lovingly created by Kaena Lykoi

<style>
.temo-b012 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.temo-b012 b {color:#171F34;}
.temo-b012-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.temo-b012-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#192A57; text-shadow:#081127 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.temo-b012-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/temo.png); height:134px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#171F34;}
.temo-b012-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.temo-b012 {background-color:#00ced1; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #171F34; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3D455B; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread