Coloring notes
[html]

WC: 303 OOC: So sorry I didn't reply, it was one of those weeks i was like :| do not want..... but hopefully i'll give you some nice replies for a while Smile

He watched as she moved her arms around into the right position and then blew, he couldn’t help but chuckle, this time she blew too hard and the flute gave out a noise that was assuredly not a note; but a call for some kind of animal to come take away the pain of the flute. Shawchert expected this though, and he was still smiling.

“That’s ok, you didn’t breakt it, that’s what happens when you put too much air into the flute at once. Playing the flute is like... breathing, if you breath in too hard it hurts right? Well if you blow through the flute too hard it won’t create the sound that you want, so you need to learn to control how much up put in. whether it’s short burst.”

He showed her an example.

“Or a long wind. Long winds don’t need much force, so you just blow softly in it like this.”

He said taking a breath and blowing to create that perfect harmonic sound. He put his flute down and smiled.

“Nothing broke at all. Try it with a short soft blow and see what you can get.

Shaw loved this. He loved showing Juliet the flute. Teaching her how to play it. He wasn’t sure how good he was but he did his best in what he taught; just like when he was teaching his wood crafting to one of the other memebers. He did the best that he could, and hoped that it would be enough to make them as knowledgable. He knew that in time it would be all practice and experimenting afterward that he wouldn’t have any part in what they did when they finally learned what they needed.

<style>
.shaw-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.shaw-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shaw-a01 b {color:#ffc57c; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shaw-a01 {background-color:#584329; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/odc3b.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 268px 0px; border:1px solid #ffc57c; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#291f13; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.shaw-a01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread