ain't ingenuity
[html]
OOCo

Terra had no concept of using furs. She knew that cuddling up to another canine gave her warmth, but the idea that furs could insulate her and work in the same way hadn't occurred to her yet. She shrugged her shoulders. If you don't mind a half rotted corpse, it's just a short way back. The cougar's useless though. Guess we got carried away killing it. She grinned at the memory. A small scar had formed on her shoulder from the experience, but Terra had really enjoyed the battle. The rush it offered her and the prize won still rang in her mind. The deer really had been good, and it wasn't often she was able to actually pull off a good trick like that.

Casually she stepped down, examining the river. The current really was too fast to go swimming in. His offer of joining her was just perfect though. As long as she kept him distracted Terra could easily relieve him of his dagger. Going swimming meant leaving it on the shore. I suppose the cougar was a bad idea. I want to be invisible from everything, though it was entertaining to watch them run. She couldn't afford having her presence given away by panicking animals. Terra had noticed Wayne searching for the source of the animals' fear. That was no good, though the cougar scent had been entertaining.

Terra traveled up the river, looking for a calm spot. At times the bank dipped upwards, leaving a short drop to look over. None of the areas was really ideal for swimming. Frustrated Terra turned back to where Wayne was, only to spot the perfect swimming place a few feet downstream. That would be my luck. Terra muttered. Still, the place was found, so she slipped into the water. Terra didn't actually know how to swim in this form, so she didn't go in too deep. Terra let the water wash her hair around, enjoying the strange pull. There were so many new sensations in this form. Terra wished she could understand everything about being a luperci, but for now she relaxed in the water. Coming?

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread