ain't ingenuity
[html]
OOC

Just as she'd wished Wayne left the knife out in the open, perfect for picking up. The best part was if she did it right he wouldn't even notice. Well, until he got out as well. She let out a yelp as he jumped in, splashing her. Terra shook her head at his words. The deer was a good enough prize. Besides, I got a pretty enough mark from it. Without care Terra gestured to the scar on her shoulder. The imprints of teeth were clear around it. Terra ducked under the water, letting it wash around her. It was getting cold for swimming, but it was about time she got rid of the cougar scent. It wouldn't do for her to overuse such a gift. She was planning on using it in a prank later on, and having herself caught because of this would be awkward.

Terra shook her head at Wayne's question. I came from the west. Still getting used to life here. Both remarks were true while dodging what pack she belonged to. She didn't want to cause trouble for them. That didn't mean she was willing to release her prize though. It was almost a shame. Wayne seemed like a great guy. Under other circumstances they probably would have been friends. Cold from her bath now Terra headed for the shore. On all fours Terra shook out the water, allowing her hand to close around the dagger. She paused for a moment, straightening her fur. I should get going. I still need to find something to eat. With a wave Terra headed for the woods, back in the direction she came in.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread