M - kedi köpek kavgası
Amy saw the man twitch at her words. She went over them carefully, not noticing anything wrong. She'd offered to be equals with this man, and had been unusually polite. Whatever could be bothering this man about her manners? If she wasn't so intrigued by this new toy appearing before her Amy would have had him maimed for his insolence. As it was she let it slide, accepting his polite words.

I'm afraid I merely run the trade. Amy let out a chilly laugh, enjoying the man's freshness. Most wouldn't dare to remark on the obvious power she held. To tell you the truth, I rather miss it. They seem convinced it would be bad to let me do it myself though. These weren't the words of a pampered princess being bored. Before she had this much control the streets had run with the blood she'd spilled. They'd given in to her to keep from becoming injured themselves. This seemed to include netting out the punishments themselves though. Amy couldn't complain. After all, this is what she had wanted. It wasn't their fault she knew better now.

Would you care to eat with me? I know a good place. We'll get complete privacy. Amy sighed. Not that we wouldn't get that even in the most crowded place. Even if they were overheard not a word would be breathed for fear of having been found out. Amy was being forced to buy slaves just to have someone to toy with. She hadn't paid for him though. Hopefully he wouldn't break easily.

Messages In This Thread