M - kedi köpek kavgası
[html]

Sorry for the wait on this. I hadn't forgotten about it; I was making my actual characters' threads a priority. xD

The woman laughed, and Levent broke out into an even broader smile. “It sounds like being the overseer all the time would be dull,” he pointed out. Then again, some type of luperci got off from that kind of power—and Levent himself tended toward that kind of thirst. Power was not something he craved so much as freedom from power—immortality enough so that he was untouchable, so that he could do what he wanted with his life. Whether or not something like that would tarnish his soul, he was completely oblivious.

Amy mentioned grabbing a meal together, and the Turkish wolf’s ears stood to attention. “That sounds great,” he started, before the cat pressed himself roughly against his leg. The soft warning hiss was universal; one hardly needed to know Low Speech to understand that Wilson thought this was a bad idea. However, Levent only pretended like he hadn’t heard his companion and bowed again, this time in an obvious parody so she wouldn’t think he was just like the others. He bowed like anyone would bow to a respectable lady, rather than kneeling before someone superior. He seemed to be holding back a grin as he teased her lightly. “I would love to dine with a woman such as yourself. Lütfen, please lead the way.”

<style>
.heraldict0t {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; text-align: justify; margin:0px 25px;}
.heraldict0t p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:right; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldict0t p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldict0t p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 10px;}
.heraldict0t l {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.05em; color:#000000; text-shadow:#ffffff 0px 0px 1px; font-weight:bold;}
.heraldict0t w {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.05em; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px; font-weight:bold;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread