M - kedi köpek kavgası
[html]

Levent breathed in deep once they reached the outside of the restaurant, practically salivating at the tantalizing odor of the cooked food. Like all wolves, he’d eat raw meat every once in a while, but being a merchant in Europe had spoiled him when it came to fine cuisine. His tail was wagging once they stepped into the building, and though it didn’t stop, he did take time to note the speed with which the dog obeyed her silent orders. It was another testament to the power that Amy had in this place, and he wondered how he hadn’t heard of her before.

Wilson, of course, was walking as close to him as he possibly could without tripping over his paws, and eventually the man took time to bend and pick the cat up. A few of the other diners looked their way, surprised to see a feline in a canine’s arms, but many eyes were averted as quickly as they noticed the blonde woman. The tomcat kneaded his paws lightly against his friend’s arm for comfort before they were seated.

Amy ordered food for them, sending a smile his way—one that the man copied instinctively. It was always best to provide a smiling front to another luperci, even if the thoughts behind that simpering mask were less pleasant. However, he’d no reason yet to dislike Amy. To be wary of her, yes—Wilson wouldn’t let him drop his guard even if he’d wanted to. But he wanted their meeting to work out, and hopefully have an ally when they parted ways. Connections were vital—sometimes the difference between dying out on the road and having a building to hide in.

The woman spoke to him, starting what he knew would be a pleasant conversation—one he hoped would turn interesting. As the cat settled down on the booth beside him, Levent smiled at her then glanced at the table, tapping a claw on it as if in thought. “I’m a traveling merchant. It was my baba Süleiman’s trade.” He did not mind offering his father’s name; Süleiman was a dead wolf, anyway. “I’m always sniffing around small corners of the wall,” he went on, grinning. “Meeting clients I haven’t yet, trading for new things, even learning about cultures. Talking to the different species there.” He flashed a sideways, gentle smile at Wilson, who relaxed slightly at the gesture.

“I’m originally from Istanbul,” Levent added. “Was on the road quite a bit, eventually went to London to be with my mother.” Her name he did not disclose; Katherine Wilcox had been quite ashamed of her illegitimate child at the start, and although she had regretted leaving him with his father and quickly reclaimed him when they met again, he wanted to spare her some honor.

Resting his elbow on the table, he leaned forward slightly, cupping his muzzle in his palm. “What about you? Are you from around here, or was this part of some epic conquest?” His smile never wavered.

<style>
.heraldict0t {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; text-align: justify; margin:0px 25px;}
.heraldict0t p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:right; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldict0t p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldict0t p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 10px;}
.heraldict0t l {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.05em; color:#000000; text-shadow:#ffffff 0px 0px 1px; font-weight:bold;}
.heraldict0t w {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.05em; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px; font-weight:bold;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread