M - kedi köpek kavgası
Amy laughed gently. I come from England myself. Not from London, of course, but a small place in the countryside. My family finds it more expedient to live away from the bustle of the city. Levent really was turning out to be good entertainment. Even the cat he kept with him had managed to relax listening to his cheerful banter. His skills were only to be expected, of course. As a traveling merchant he would need to lure customers away from their regular shops, and from his looks he did quite well at that.

Levent describing Amy's actions as an epic conquest was rather amusing for her. She'd always thought those were for heroes and the like, not people like her who dealt in the dark side of things. His description gave him heart, cheering her on. I wouldn't say it was supposed to be like that. I wanted to be a trader originally. A rather simple ambition. Things just...got a little out of hand. Her ambitions for wanting people to rely on her had forced Amy to get others to do what she could not. Cutting the competition down was just part of what to expect. She hadn't expected them to come knocking on her door, begging for her alliance.

A wolf showed up shortly after this, placing the plates of food before them. In the center the heart was placed. The wolf drew a knife to begin dividing it, but Amy checked him. We'll be fine without your help, thanks. She wouldn't have interrupted, but Amy was afraid that a larger portion of the heart would be served to her, and that would make a lousy impression. Levent had traveled quite a ways, and Amy's heart burned for tales of things she'd never experienced. If she didn't have the business to look after Amy probably would have been out there just like him, traveling to see the sights.

Messages In This Thread