M - kedi köpek kavgası
[html]

Levent nodded, not surprised to hear where she had come from after listening to her and her name. “The countryside… I’ve always been a city rat myself. I thrive on the bustle.” He didn’t really know what he would do with wide open spaces, with the wilderness that called to the hearts of other canines. He’d never known anything different, other than perhaps stepping into a field to talk to a deer. Wide open spaces made him uneasy, if he were to be honest with himself, mostly because of the association with the long roads he had to travel on some routes. He’d been nearly robbed a few times, though quick weaseling or a flicker of his throwing knives usually freed him.

Amy explained that she had only wanted to be a trader, and Levent nodded again, though he didn’t prod her for a clarification. If she wanted to tell him how she came to the power she held in her paws now, she would say it without prompting. Only the interest in his pale blue eyes encouraged her. “Could you do that, anyway? Be a simple trader, I mean—or are you afraid that if you step down, you might not be able to step back up?” An absence in a seat of power practically begged for usurpers to take the position for themselves, after all.

Another luperci came by with the food, and Levent inhaled deeply, eyes running over the meat on the salvaged human plates lovingly. He watched as Amy stopped the wolf from dividing the meat, and at that time busied himself by picking at the roast beef. He handed a portion to Wilson, who’d been sitting somewhat sullenly if quietly throughout the whole exchange; at his attention, the cat perked back up and nibbled the meat with a purr of thanks.

<style>
.heraldict0t {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; text-align: justify; margin:0px 25px;}
.heraldict0t p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:right; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldict0t p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldict0t p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 10px;}
.heraldict0t l {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.05em; color:#000000; text-shadow:#ffffff 0px 0px 1px; font-weight:bold;}
.heraldict0t w {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.05em; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px; font-weight:bold;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread