M - kedi köpek kavgası
Amy smiled at Wilson's outburst. It seemed the cat was rather protective of his friend, even if Levent didn't heed his advice. She almost felt like congratulating the cat for seeing through her, but she wanted, almost needed, the power this sale could give her. What do the dead say? I've never asked them myself. They give warnings, guidance, final farewells. Completely useless most of the time, unless you need their advice. Then I'd say it's pretty worthwhile. One ghost had warned a descendant about the disease ravaging in their village, saving the family. Amy didn't care about that though. She was her own master of death, and didn't feel she needed any warnings. Those that dared to try to advise her might as well be one of the dead, as that was how they'd end.

Enough of such gloomy talk though. Why don't we retire to my room? Subtle was not in her vocabulary. She wanted him, the need almost raw. Amy craved the taste of someone new, and these small tidbits Levent had given her wasn't near enough to satisfy her needs. She wouldn't be satisfied until she held all of him, knew all of him, and owned every part. Levent probably did not realize this, but getting involved with her was dangerous. A simple conversation was often enough to lead to Amy capturing one's soul. Levent wasn't hers yet, but she would do her best to correct that.

Messages In This Thread