Bread And Circuses
[html]

Co-Rank: Loquor Rank: Imaginifer This is so cool...My post sucks...

Word Count → 000

The lilac and sunfire colors of evening had shown, painting the sky many various shades of different hues. It was quite a marvellous sight to see. Orange eyes gazed dreamily up to the fiery sky, obviously enthralled by the beauty. At that very moment, the male had felt small. The man heard something approaching, but made no notice until the source of the footfalls was practically above his small form. He jumped back a few feet, surprised in many different ways. The hybrid craned his neck to see who it was and saw a face of a blue roan, a woman stammered apologies and he brushed them away. "No, it's fine. I do that sometimes too." His voice came with lower volume than normal, speaking to beings that he didn't know was a little intimidating. Jacinto waved his dark tipped tail slowly, a reminder that the female wasn't the cause of his shyness, that it was his problem. His mind drifted to his brother, if indeed Helotes lived here, then the Lykoi male would try to make his home in the territories of Inferni. He realized suddenly after a small moment of silence that he must've been rude to the woman. "My name's Jacinto Lykoi...I-I was wondering about someone who might live here." Jacinto lowered his head in a subconscious display of strength and size. "His name is Helotes, he's my brother. Does he live here or anround here by any chance?" His large ears perked in curiosity, soon enough he would find his family. Many seemed to live around the area, but most were not known to the four-toned man. He had te impulse to shift back to Optime, but the idea vanished, he enjoyed his current shifting form better. He looked up at the rust-colored female and stood up, finishing his sentence. "'Cause if he does, I'm thinking of joining here in Inferni..." A gentle smile crossed his canine face, he wasn't any harm to anyone. Although Jacinto would be pretty useless as a warrior at his size.

Returning to the earthen carpet of soil and grass, the man sighed. He was doing this without Illusion. But sometime the man would have to prove that he could do things by himself, he couldn't be known as "the runt" for the rest of his life, right? Jacinto's decision was written in stone. If this female could tell him that his brother resided in the territory, then he would want to make Inferni his home. For the moment, the male was emotionless, unable to know how to feel. It was as if he was being very foreign to the woman. That wasn't his usual attitude and he instinctively pinned his dust colored ears to his skull, a sign of apology. "I'm not sure what to do...I'm not sure what to say." The young hybrid stayed silent for a couple of moments, watching the horse graze in peace.

Table by Aly, code by the Mentors!

<style>
.jacinto-strum { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JK1HG.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#235064; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 303px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.jacinto-strum b {color:#add9ed; }
.jacinto-strum p { color:#06202c; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.jacinto-strum p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.jacinto-strum .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.jacinto-strum .wordcount {color:#add9ed; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #8c8c8c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread