Bread And Circuses
[html]

Usually my posts suck though...I take it back about my last post...THIS ONE SUCKS! It's shorter and less nice.

Word Count → to afraid to count...

The dusty male chuckled at Myrika's words. "I guess I have more family than I thought here." Jacinto felt almost welcomed by this female, there was no hostility or even a trace of sarcasm in her voice. His dark tipped tail thumped against the ground as she mentioned Helote's name and that he lived within the lands. "Right. Thanks." He hoped that Columbine, his eldest brother wasn't anywhere around the area, he already had suffered a few wounds from his brother. "So...You've been living here for a while?" If she was family, then Jacinto would be curious about the lineages and relations in the Lykoi family. Chocolate ears twitched at every sound, the birds were quieting and the insect's droning was dying out. The hybrid was grateful that Myrika was friendly and wanting to help.

At her question about his skills, he twitched. What was he good at? What could he do to help Inferni? Being of a small frame for a male, it restricted him to only a few things."I-I can work...I can train horses. I don't know what else. I tried healing, I tried to help my mother but she died." Mango tinted eyes lowered shyly, he could try other things in the future, but at the moment he remained untalented. He could work with many things, wood, leather, and a variety of different materials. A warrior would be a useless rank for himself, as he would be embarrassing to the pack. He was skilled with working with animals, his gentle nature came in handy.

Table by Aly, code by the Mentors!

<style>
.jacinto-strum { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JK1HG.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#235064; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 303px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.jacinto-strum b {color:#add9ed; }
.jacinto-strum p { color:#06202c; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.jacinto-strum p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.jacinto-strum .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.jacinto-strum .wordcount {color:#add9ed; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #8c8c8c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread