Bread And Circuses
[html]

that I could be, but I am flailing and trying my hardest on this post...but if is not good. Sorry for the delay, the snow caused the power to go out!!

Word Count → >>>

He seemed to enjoy Myrika's company, the man did sure hope that there were more family in Inferni that were as friendly. "Yeah...Sounds like a lot of cousins here. I hope that it does fill in that small gap. Even if I don't know them..." A smile grew on his face, happy to know that he could be accepted as one of the family in Inferni. Prior to Myrika's call, a new smell came with the breeze, a male coyote appeared. He watched as the male approached, he knew this was one of the leaders. He smiled shyly at the man's question. "I'm Jacinto Lykoi. Helotes is my brother. I came here to see if I could join. I guess I have family here." The male nodded at his own words, they had sounded correct. He did want to be a part of Inferni, that he did. He looked at Myrika to see if he was doing okay.  

Orange eyes looked upon the male, the leader with respect. He did too respect Myrika for being friendly and helping him out. So there he sat, unable to know what else to do. He didn't know much of this, he had been born into a pack rather than joining one. He had left a few things at the camp near the border, maybe sometime he could go back and retrieve the wares. 

Table by Aly, code by the Mentors!

<style>
.jacinto-strum { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JK1HG.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#235064; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 303px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.jacinto-strum b {color:#add9ed; }
.jacinto-strum p { color:#06202c; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.jacinto-strum p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.jacinto-strum .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.jacinto-strum .wordcount {color:#add9ed; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #8c8c8c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread