Bread And Circuses
[html]

that I could be, but I am flailing and trying my hardest on this post...but if is not good. Sorry for the delay, the snow caused the power to go out!!

Word Count → >>>

The man nodded as Myrika introduced him, happy that she was helping him out. The big question came from the coyote man. Of course he would fight for Inferni and his family, if anyone was in trouble, he would try the best he could to defend them. "Yes. Of course I would. I am not the biggest or the best fighter, but I would try everything in my power if someone needed help. So if you asked, I would." These words were said with truth, Jacinto meant them. The dusty hybrid knew that most of his family resided within Inferni, if possible he would fight.

Jacinto hoped that he would fit into Inferni well, be able to be respected fir what he can do, not what he can't do. He felt comfortable around Myrika, who was probably somewhere in his family, but the relation not known. Soon enough he would meet Helotes around here, things looked good for the hybrid. So a small smile crossed his lips, hoping that the leader was considering the joining. Would Myrika show him around?

Table by Aly, code by the Mentors!

<style>
.jacinto-strum { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JK1HG.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#235064; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 303px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.jacinto-strum b {color:#add9ed; }
.jacinto-strum p { color:#06202c; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.jacinto-strum p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.jacinto-strum .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.jacinto-strum .wordcount {color:#add9ed; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #8c8c8c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread