Learn Something New Everyday
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... 0rvhgy.jpg); background-position:bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 486px; border: 1px solid #000; background-color: #090238;">
      Don’t worry about it Smile

Cercelee, isn’t it? Cer’s dark eyes settled on the small framed male. Although at the leader meeting she had not time to really get to know any of the leaders on an individual level, she remembered this one’s name. It was hard not too, because even though his pelt was that of every other wolf’s she’d ever met, she had never seen a male whose size and build so closely match hers. “Why hello Pilot. Yes, it’s Cercelee, but you can call me Cer if you’d like, easier on the tongue.” Her voice was cherry and warm, delighted that he had remembered her name. In a way other leader’s knowing who she was helped her to feel less like she didn’t belong as the leader of a pack. If they accepted her, she could accept herself too.

Cercelee cast a glance at the borders of Shadowed Sun, thinking of the appropriate response to his question. “Both. And neither. I just thought I should know where they are, but I hadn’t intended on visiting either of them.” Cercelee smiled sheepishly, knowing some wolves were more protective of their borders than others. However Pilot hadn’t seemed to mind her presence thus far, and she wasn’t really that close to his pack. “You don’t mind my sniffing around here, do you? I just thought it pathetic that I couldn’t even direct others to the location of these packs.” Just more short comings on the list why although she was willing and loved to lead, she was not completely qualified. Cercelee watched the male, her child like curiosity rising in her, wanting to ask him questions about Shadowed Sun and Insieme, but holding her tongue until she felt more at ease.

Table by Tammi!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread