Learn Something New Everyday
:] [html]

"Well, it’s good to see you again Cer," he replied to her, taking a few steps further down the sloping hill side and looking out towards Insieme’s lands. He never really seemed to see a lot of activity there, but he was pretty sure it was a rather small group of wolves. The Italians; he had always hoped to speak with them to find out more about their culture and their world over the sea. He was curious to hear their language, too, from a native who would know it flawlessly. His own sons had been taking lessons from Naniko.

He looked back to Cercelee with a small grin and nodded at her words. "I know what you mean. I need to do some exploring myself. I’m still not one hundred percent sure on how all of the lands are laid out." He wondered if anyone had drafted out a map at all. He would love to sit down and look at it. If he were any good with that kind of thing, he would have taken it upon himself to draw one out. But he knew he would never have been able to accurately portray the lands. It would take a lot of work and traveling. "Feel free to have a look around. I’m sure none of us would mind." Even though Shadowed Sun had claimed the lands, he didn’t see why a neighbor couldn’t have a look around.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread