Learn Something New Everyday
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... 0rvhgy.jpg); background-position:bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 486px; border: 1px solid #000; background-color: #090238;">

Cer could not help but smile at the male. So rarely did she interact with anyone outside of her own pack, the meeting of the leaders and her frequent arguments with Iskata seemed to be the bulk of it, and neither of those were overwhelmingly pleasant. Pilot seemed to be at ease, neither phased nor bothered by her visit, it was nice enough to exchange pleasantries with someone. He all but gave her permission to snoop, and Cercelee was grateful. The ivory pelt female did not really need much information, she had actually gotten all she had come for, an exact location, but why not take the opportunity to learn more? And to at least establish a neutrality between Shadowed Sun and Dahlia de Mai. “Well, should you ever wish to visit Dahlia please feel free.”

Navy eyes swept the lands of Insieme, the same direction Pilot has just been looking. Insieme, to Cer, was the most mysterious pack. She had heard rumors that the wolves had come from across sea, which was not unusual, but that the whole pack had taken on the European traditions. That was strange to the female. That and she had never seen any of them. A leader hadn’t even shown up to the meeting. Clearing her voice, she hoped she didn’t seem rude, but she spoke good natured and with genuine curiosity-no ill intentions. “Are there many of them? Insieme I mean. I’ve never met any of them. I heard they all came from Europe?”

Table by Tammi!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread