Learn Something New Everyday
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... 0rvhgy.jpg); background-position:bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 486px; border: 1px solid #000; background-color: #090238;">

Pilot was ready enough to share what little information he had about the pack. Europeans then? Firefly came from somewhere in Europe, (Ireland was it?) she spoke of it often in what little time Cer had spent with the younger girl. The Dahlia de Mai wolf did not know much about geography, only that Europe was many, many days travel away from here, and Cer couldn’t really understand why they bothered to leave their homes. She was content here, were they not content in Europe? Other than their origins there was not much Pilot had to say about them, but the fact that there wasn’t much to be said gave her a clue about them as well. “I wonder if there is not many of them? Labyrinth Glen has just disbanded, did you know? I walked through their lands getting here, empty. Lack of members I guess was the problem.” Cercelee paused there. The idea of Dahlia falling to pieces was always in the back of her mind, whether it be from them slowly leaving the lands or the Inferni war or any other reason. The thought made her sick to her stomach. “And what about your pack? What’s the story there?” Her question was spoken warmly and light heartedly. She did not wish to make it seem like she was prying, but it was interesting to know who settled down where and why.

Table by Tammi!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread