Learn Something New Everyday
[html]

It was strange to think that the pack was no longer around. It had only been a few months since the fire; so that pack was similar in age to Shadowed Sun. Already it had lost its flair. He shook his head slowly, sad to hear that. He could imagine it being hard to lose a home for such a simple reason as that. Not enough members. Shadowed Sun’s had dwindled. If a few members somehow decided to leave, their pack could face that same situation. Pilot hoped it would never come to that. If Shadowed Sun ever died, what would he do? Where would he go?

"Shadowed Sun? Well, I found Tayui on the mountain shortly after the fire, after I heard her calling out to anyone near. She was looking to start a pack, so I decided I would help her in her endeavor. Our outcome was Shadowed Sun, a pack we’ve founded on the principle of learning. Kieran Heartsong, Zexion, and Skoll were the first members and what made the pack official." He smiled towards Cercelee, hoping that was what she had meant. "What about Dahlia de Mai?" He asked, curious to discover the history behind that pack as well.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread