Learn Something New Everyday
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... 0rvhgy.jpg); background-position:bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 486px; border: 1px solid #000; background-color: #090238;">

Cercelee nodded. Shadowed Sun’s founding didn’t sound all that different than Dahlia’s, and Cercelee guessed that many of the packs that emerged right after the fire had a similar story, with Inferni being the exception. After the fire everyone had been scared and upset and they just needed a home, and companions. Something to hold onto and care about again, to make them feel grounded, so the packs were created out of necessity and need, our of a longing to fill gaps in people’s hearts that had been burned out along with their homes. Inferni had just wanted to regroup, and Cercelee wondered why more of the others packs hadn’t. “Colibri Soul started it, and she chose me to help her lead. We just wanted a home, as well as our other members. Slay, Mew and Hanna.” Cercelee would always remember them, the five of them, even if they left. She felt closer to them than she did most the other members in her pack, and she doubted she would feel differently no matter how much time passed. There was something special about creating something together. “Colibri left though, shortly after the war with Inferni started. I didn’t want to lead alone, and I don’t want to lead a pack into war, which is the reason Haku’s there at all. Truth be told though, I’d rather that Dahlia’s history wasn’t quite so interesting just yet... I could have gone years without this falling on our pack so quickly.” Cercelee smiled sheepishly at Pilot. Shadowed Sun was lucky they had avoided the fray, sometimes Cer was worried that such a big war would kill such a new pack.

“Learning eh?” Cercelee was eager to change the subject back to Shadowed Sun. “What kinds of things do you all learn about?” It was interesting that the pack was brought even closer by shared interested, shared knowledge. Cercelee was sorry that Dahlia de Mai had no such thing to offer their members, although the members seemed loyal enough without it. She was also curious if everyone in Shadowed Sun could read, she had no idea who was or wasn’t literate in Dahlia de Mai, but it seemed like a pack like Shadowed Sun wouldn’t allow any one member to remain illiterate for long.

Table by Tammi!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread