Learn Something New Everyday
Want to end this one soon? It's getting a bit out dated.[html]

To tell the truth, Cercelee’s question almost stumped Pilot. What did Shadowed Sun learn? They had dedicated so much time to establishing the pack and settling in that no one had really taken too much time to set up lessons and teach various skills. There were a few things that Pilot had to offer in terms of teaching others, and plenty still that he did not know. Though they had planned on arranging a way for the members to learn from one another, they hadn’t really done that yet.

"Well," Pilot started. He felt almost guilty for always going around announcing Shadowed Sun as a pack of learning but now realizing they hadn’t really done much of that. "There are different skills that we all have, so our aim is to offer our knowledge to anyone in the pack. Me, for example… Well, I know low speech and I am fairly knowledgeable about medicines, so I would then teach anyone who wanted to learn about either of those." At least, that’s how it would work in theory. "We haven’t really gotten all of that set up yet, though. We’re still all just trying to settle in."

He caught a scent on the breeze, thinking it may be someone from Insieme, but realized it was one of Shadowed Sun’s own. He turned his gaze back to Cercelee, offering a smile. He wanted to get back to his gardening soon.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread