Learn Something New Everyday
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... 0rvhgy.jpg); background-position:bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 486px; border: 1px solid #000; background-color: #090238;">
      Yeah, I’ll have Cer excuse herself.

Cercelee listened politely, but found that as the male spoke her mind reeled. The male knew low speech and about herbs and medicines, both of which were very useful areas of knowledge. If Shadowed Sun did succeed in sharing their knowledge with other members of their pack, and all members contributed unique skills, soon the members of Shadowed Sun would be among the most skillful and intelligent wolves in the lands. The idea excited Cercelee and also caused a pang of disappointment in herself. How was she bettering the Dahlia de Mai members? She wasn’t, as she had no unique skills, no useful knowledge to pass on. She was ordinary, and even those were did have skills or knowledge, she never encouraged them to share. Mew could play and read music, Hanna knew about medicines, and Windseeker knew low speech, at least that of her feathered companion. Would it be better ufif they shared their knowledge, rather than each member having a niche? Would it make them stronger if they all could do the same things? Of course certain members would always excel over others, but it was something to think about. Returning the smile to Pilot, Cercelee bowed her head politely. It was about time to head back, and Cercelee know had much to muse over the way she managed her members. “Well Pilot, thank you for your time but I won’t keep you any longer. I hope that we meet again sometime.” Cercelee smiled again and turned to leave, wondering if her short comings in knowledge created a short coming for her whole pack.

Table by Tammi!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread