Magicians and Fools
[html]

Word Count :: 0

Her concerns were made flesh as the once easy-seated girl stiffened warily, and it was a relief to see the grin transform her expression. "Well I'll say welcome to Cour des Miracles then, although I haven't been here so long either. My name's Caspa and I have a room upstairs. Do you plan to stay?" So often her question to newcomers. Perhaps she put just a little too much importance upon matters of allegiance and loyalty. She liked to know where she stood. It always seemed strange to her when canines chose to go away of their own accord, not even dispersing children or outcast miscreants. The easy movement had been a benefit to her, of course, having now acquaintances in various neighbouring lands.

"I was practicing with my knives and I dropped something important out the window." This was said with a bite to her tone, as she was most irritated with herself now. She couldn't have fastened the clasp properly. "I guess I'm going to walk around there and find it." She rolled her eyes, sighing. Caspa was not looking forward to the frustration of searching for the proverbial needle in the haystack. She'd rather stay here and get better acquainted with this fire-coloured newcomer.

Image courtesy of ®DS @ flickr; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_Fred1 .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.K22911_Fred1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_Fred1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#5a6f80; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_Fred1 {background-color:#e7e8e9; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #bcbec1; line-height:16px; width:427px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/899/casx.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:211px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #232312; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_Fred1-border {width:429px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread