Magicians and Fools
[html]
OOC

She was sorry to hear that her pack mate had lost something important, but bristled at Caspa's words. Did she really think that Terra would so easily abandon her pack? She'd been forced to leave her home once, and wasn't planning on ever doing that again. I'll stay here until I'm driven away or die. It took effort to keep the bite out of her tone. Terra's normally calm demeanor was ruffled at the slight. She may not be the most honorable person, but Terra was definitely loyal. Those who thought otherwise were just wrong.

Of course this dog didn't know that. Terra forced herself to relax, letting her fur fall back down. I don't really have anything to do. Why don't I help? Helping someone out was definitely something that a loyal pack mate would do. Without really understanding why Terra found herself driven to prove herself worthy in the female's eyes. She didn't know it was a dormant instinct that had been ignited, one that told her to challenge all that stood against her.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread