Magicians and Fools
[html]
OOC

Terra wasn't exactly sure what to do with the necklace as Caspa strode off. For a moment she thought about placing it with the knives before fastening it around her own neck. She hurried to catch up with the silvery dog. Terra. My name's Terra. What are we looking for? Terra began scanning the ground for something that could be important. Food, weapons, medical supplies, even a blanket was possible. Searching in her optime form was rather clumsy. With a stretch Terra shifted into her lupine, putting her nose to the ground.

The area appeared to be undisturbed, but since the object had been dropped from a window it was expected. Terra concentrated on looking for things that would bear the dog's scent. She didn't have much luck picking up on anything. Reluctantly she backed up, making room for the other to look around. I don't smell anything unusual. The only scent that was new to her was the faint tinge of metal from the necklace she wore.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread