Magicians and Fools
[html]
OOC This is pretty funny. The necklace isn't even lost!

Caspa's description of jewelry sounded a lot like the beautiful item she'd found. The necklace had clasped around her neck quite nicely. It was metal, shiny, and could be worn. Hearing Caspa's attempt at humor Terra glanced up. She was not amused in anyway. Caspa's impatience stood out for Terra. It was like a beacon calling for attack. Slowly Terra lifted up one leg, lazily scratching behind her ear. Now that she knew the female's weakness Terra would use it to her advantage.

I'm afraid I'm rather lousy with animals. I never thought about them beyond food. Actually Terra categorized animals, including canines, into two categories: Food and May Injure Me. The rest of the world had other smaller catergories, such as things that are entertaining, things that cause trouble, and things to not get involved with whatsoever. The first two were the main ones that occupied her life though.

Terra sat up, gazing into the female's eyes. It's ironic that I found some jewelry just as you lost some. She wasn't sure what they were looking for, but Terra was sure to take better care of hers. She shook her head, the necklace glistening in the bright light.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread