Magicians and Fools
Lazy, so no table

IC:

Terra grinned at Caspa's words. Certainly she was distracting from the main subject, but she was rather proud of her find. It was something new to her, a curiosity that fascinated her mind. Terra could have happily spent a couple hours playing with it just like a puppy. She knew it was jewelry now, but wasn't quite sure what to use it for. It was simply a toy for her entertainment. Terra didn't understand the idea of beautifying someone. It wasn't vanity, though she considered her red coat gorgeous. It was more that anything unnecessary could get in the way of survival. Toys were unnecessary, but they wouldn't put someone's life in danger. Clothes catching on a branch though, could.

The way she'd found the necklace was rather simplistic, nothing special in anyway. Terra was tempted to make it up to impress Caspa, but decided to stick with the truth. It's not like it really mattered. The jewelry was nothing special worth fighting for. It dropped on my head from some place. I have no idea what knocked it loose, but I found it. Well, finding it isn't exactly the right term. Terra chuckled at the words. Want to see? She stretched her neck to the side, letting it fall out of her fur. The pendant swung loose, flashing in the light.

Messages In This Thread