Magicians and Fools
[html]
OOC

Terra stared in disbelief. Her jewelry was what they were looking for? It really was bad luck. Still, it had entertained her for the short time she'd had it, so she could give it back. Sadly Terra stooped her head, allowing the necklace to slide off. Caspa was free to take it back. Her words about how sneaky Terra had been was rather humorous. She hadn't done anything overtly sneaky. Caspa had just been so busy and distracted that she hadn't looked at what Terra was wearing. It was more luck than anything else that had kept her from noticing it before then.

Caspa's offer to make it up to her for reclaiming Terra's treasure wasn't one she would pass up though. At hearing Caspa's opinion on what sneaky was a mischievous spark lit in her eyes. There is a way you can make it up to me. I need to practice my stealth. It would be a fun way to pass the afternoon, as well as letting her improve. Stealth was a big need for her. It allowed her to pull pranks and had kept her from dying when she was on her own. Terra had learned a little bit about how to fight, but her hunting skills were still poor so tricks would remain her main way of survival.

The game is simple. I'll hide the necklace, and you have to find it within the time limit. You can't touch me or ask for help. Her tail wagged in excitement, ready to start. Leaving no trace of a trail would be difficult, but that's why there would be a time limit. Of course, I understand if you don't want to.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread