Magicians and Fools
[html]

It was not the easiest walk Caspa had ever undertaken, under the cloak of the overlarge sheet, and trying not to drop anything. The last part was the hardest: through a thick barrier of tree-trunks, into a well hidden circular clearing. A little circus tent, she thought, and her mind was just away on a happy thread of imagining the ideas and techniques they could maybe practice here when she realised Terra was on the ground - and she was about to step on her. Caspa halted screechingly, and the pig fell out of her arms. As she reached for it, the teacups toppled down too, followed by the spoon. She grabbed desperately to stop them falling onto the stomach of her feisty friend, and managed to grab the pig and two teacups, then with no room left in her palms she lunged desperately for the third and caught it inside one of the other two - and then, the spoon, by letting it fall into the top cup, only getting the receptable underneath it just in time to stop it reaching ground level. There was a tinkle then silence, and she gave Terra another embarrassed sidelong squint. She was doing nothing but blundering around like a fool today. That was what the preoccupation of having too many ideas did for you. Caspa raised the pile of teacups. "Um. I brought these." Obviously. "I like your coat. Nice long sleeves." Her own coat didn't have any sleeves at all. "What is that thing?" She tipped her head at the lamp.

<style type="text/css">
.caspaseaview b {font-weight:bold; color:#212527; letter-spacing:1px; }
.caspaseaview .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#4d5050}
.caspaseaview p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.caspaseaview {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#e8ebe9; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/yDXkc.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 8px 0px 206px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#434644; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

table image credit to Burksy@flickr
[/html]

Messages In This Thread