throwing caution to the wind
[html]
TEDROS TALIK
I guess it just suggests that this is just what happiness is
Word Count :: 330THANK YOU FOR THE GORGEOUS SET. Also, sorry for the wait. Finals kicked my ass. :O

Well, this was more awkward than he had expected. That being said, Tedros Talik had not quite know what was going to happen when he saw the male again. Did he really expect everything to just fall into place, for everything to be like it was that one night? The coyote was old, but still held on to some form of childhood naivety. Tedros felt like turning around right then and there, he wished he could take back his howl and just disappear back into the forest. How completely and utterly embarrassing this was.

But then, suddenly, the dark-colored wolf moved towards him. Tedros could feel his heart start beating again (as it had, for all practical reasons, come to a stop due to the humiliation), returning at full speed. It now felt like it was pumping out of his chest, the scent of the other engulfing his nose again. Alaki spoke awkwardly in response, allowing a smile to form across Tedros’ face. At least it was awkward for both of them. Eye contact was made between the two, blue eyes contrasting with Ted’s own wine-colored eyes. Shyly, the coyote turned his head away; his tail wagging contently back and forth. But then, he felt movement and saw the other male reach towards his face. Alaki pulled away before making contact, and the smile on Tedros’ face fell. ”Don’t be sorry,” the Infernian said, softly. His eyes fell back upon Alaki’s, reaching his own hand out to feel the black-colored male’s forearm. Gently, he felt the fur of underneath his hand before pulling away again.

“I’m glad you were around,” Tedros said, referring to his sounded call. He could feel his heart rate slow to a normal pace now. ”I wasn’t sure if you’d want to see me again,” the coyote said honestly. After all, Tedros believed firmly that a relationship could not be formed without honesty (despite whether or not he actually told the truth all of the time).

Image courtesy of seyed mostafa zamani & DyingBeautyStock

<style>
.SS15141211_Tedros .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.SS15141211_Tedros p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.SS15141211_Tedros b {font-family:verdana; color:#1b2635; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.SS15141211_Tedros {background-color:#b8aeb2; font-family:helvetica; font-size:11px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/6058/tedros.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; border:2px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px;}
.SS15141211_Tedros .name {text-align:center; font-familyConfusedcruff let; color:#1b2635; font-size:28px; text-shadow:#897e7a 1px 1px 1px; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; line-height:5px;}
.SS15141211_Tedros .lyrics {text-align:center; font-family:lithograph; color:#636475; font-size:12px; text-shadow:#897e7a 1px 1px 1px; padding:8px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:5px;}
.SS15141211_Tedros .ooc {text-align:center; font-family:monospace; color:#373c49; font-size:10px; padding:5px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:5px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread