broken memories
[html]
OOCsmellslikeafootstuff

Ayita smiled as she walked along the court. Looking down to her side she smiled, "Are you boys warm?" she asked looking at the two pups. Hati looked up at her and smiled his brilliant blue eyes captivated her. "I'm fine ma..ma" He spoke as they moved threw the new fallen snow. "Skoll what of you?" she asked checking on her child.

She wasn't really sure what they were going to do today. She felt odd not having Lottie with them but she demanded on staying in the warm home. While the others fallowed Ayita, they were all becoming their own little beings. by now they were heading in the direction of Lunenburg a place Ayita had not been for a while now.

She pulled at her fur cape that she had made to keep herself warm though it wasn't so bad. She hummed to herself as she walked with her sons. "mama sing peas." Hati said as he tripped himself a bit. Ayita glanced down at the twins, they made her so happy. "Sure" She said not stopping to correct Hati this time.

She stopped for a moment and thought what should she sing.

"
Someone holds me safe and warm
Horses prance through a silver storm
Figures dancing gracefully
Across my memory

Far away, long ago
Glowing dim as an ember
Things my heart used to know
Things it yearns to remember

And a song
Someone sings
Once upon a December"

She sang as they continued to walk she wasn't sure where they would end up but nothing mattered as long as she could keep these two occupied. As she sang she began to notice where they were heading. The house that she shared with Vigilante, the boys had never been there. There was a reason for it, she hadn't come out this way. She didn't want to face the pain that seemed to rear every time she thought of Zafier. Losing Ame her first daughter with Vigilante was hard but having Zafier ripped from her was worse in a sense almost. She stopped singing when they came to the barren tree. A rock marked where Ame lay and Zafier staff marked where he rested.

"How about a story, I know its a little cold but I think you deserve to know." Now she almost wished her daughter had joined them.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug31 b {font-weight:bold; color:#cfc4c0; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4e3f34; }
.freebaug31 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug31 {margin:0 auto; width:410px; background-color:#5f4a42; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/7Fm2n.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4e3f34; padding: 5px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1f1914; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug31 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug31 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread