bedazzled
[html]

Word Count :: 351 Rambly Vesper is rambly. x3

The border markings smelled heavily of the d’Arte wolves, obviously, and so it was not the smell of the approaching female that caused Vesper to raise her head and step back away from the precious tree. No, instead her hackles rose at the stench of a bobcat, a species she had tussled with once or twice in the north, though they weren’t as much of a risk as mountain lions. Blue eyes flicked sharply beyond the decorated trunk to see a luperci woman approaching, one with pretty but somewhat scarred dog features.

A brow rose at the sight of the kitten in her arms, but she held her tongue as the d’Arte hybrid spoke of the tree. The faintest of smirks tugging at her lips, the she-yote returned her gaze to the etchings and paint. “It is quite remarkable, and it sums up the values of the pack pretty well.” She touched the carving she’d been intent on once again before stepping back, away from the tree and away from the woman, though her movement was to put a respectful distance between them rather than to flee her company.

“I’m Vesper,” the Tirones returned, though her eyes passed once, skeptically, over the young bobcat. It was obvious she didn’t quite agree with its presence, though she was doing her best not to be rude to a pack wolf so close to her borders. Besides, perhaps “Fella” did have a purpose that would surprise her if she did indeed dare to ask about him.

“I was curious about your pack. Our leader came here a few weeks ago to trade some animals, and it reminded me that I hadn’t really spoken to a serious d’Arte wolf.” She smirked then, implying that she had spoken to a not-so-serious member, but did not elaborate without prompt. “I’ve only… I’ve only recently been turned luperci, and so I’ve never quite gotten a chance to experience…art.” The word itself seemed odd on her lips. “Other than trying to whittle wood and nearly cutting all my fingers off,” she exaggerated, another grin tugging crookedly at her mouth.

the Mentors!

<style>
.Vesptab001 .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.Vesptab001 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Vesptab001 b {font-family:times new roman; color:#b69a00; margin:5px; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Vesptab001 {background-color:#050000; font-family: times new roman, serif; font-size:14px; color:#bb6500; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #351b0d; line-height:16px; width:425px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... rtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:333px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .Vesptab001-border {width:427px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread