bedazzled
[html]
The Witch Doctor

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text

Sky smiled at the girl's sum-up of the tree's message. Yes, she agreed with that. D'Arte thanks your kind words. She looked back at the girl, blue eyes shining. She took the moment it took for the girl to step back to examine the coy more closely; despite her multitude of scars, the patchy girl was actually quite pretty. The coloration was something Sky had never seen before; almost blue-gray trimming lined darker clay colored markings on a pale coat, made paler still by a white underbelly and stockings on her arms and legs. Her hair was short, unkept but it added to her overall ragtag appearance; something Sky had learned to appreciate more than the average person.

She introduced herself as Vesper and the wolfdog nodded. After an uncomfortable glance at Fella, Vesper went on to explain her reason for being there; curiousity above all else. She was a new luperci, a Verto rather than an Ortus, something Sky had never come across before, as far as she knew.

So this was what happened to a canine after being forced into being a werewolf. Sky thought for a moment that this girl seemed... neglected. Someone had obviously overlooked the girl's new abilities and the need for new teachings. Being a luperci was a far stretch from being a normal canine on four legs; once you could walk on two legs and hold things in your hands, you learned to appreciate things that would otherwise seem unimportant to the feral dwellers.

Sky adjusted Fella in her arms, who mewled in protest to the sudden jarring. Well, Vesper, I assure you art is far more than the removal of fingers. She said with a laugh, her own lips drawing into a grin. I'd also like to think of myself as serious member of d'Arte, considering I was the first ever medic. She smiled wryly at this, lifting a scarred eyebrow and leaning against the border tree.

If you'd like, you can join me on the rest of my border patrol. Afterwards, I can take you to Thornbury and show you around town. There's plenty to look at and do. And that way, I can drop Fella off at my place. She gave her a pointed look, one that said she knew about the girl's unease with the tiny bobcat. She wouldn't question it, liking the looks Fella got quite a bit; it meant her plan of making him into a little guardian for the house might actually work out as intended.

<style type="text/css">
.bobcat1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#051200 1px 1px 1px;}
.bobcat1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.bobcat1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.bobcat1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#603819; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.bobcat1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.bobcat1 {margin:0px auto; width: 450px; background-color:#a08f7d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/r7cPj.png); background-position:bottom right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:0px 0px 270px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#41240f; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.bobcat1 .name {color:#603819; font-size:50px; font-family: 'IM Fell English SC'; text-align:left; text-indent:5px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.bobcat1 b:before {
content: open-quote; }
.bobcat1 b:after {
content: close-quote; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread