Repose
[html]

He heard the sharp twang of the guitar string as she jerked a bit - no matter how careful he had tried to be, he had still startled her. She recovered quickly, however, still playing the guitar softly with the beautiful melody drifting out of the strings and floating around the garden. She looked at him and he noticed that her eyes were the same tone as parts of her fur - a deep, warm auburn. She gave a smile and dipped her head, and Ansui did the same, clasping his hands together and bowing to her.

She introduced herself as Neela - a pretty name. He smiled as she scooted over to allow him room on her smooth rock; he began to walk slowly towards her, his deep brown eyes looking softly at her. "I am Ansui," he said, finally coming to a rest on he rock beside her. He was quite a bit taller than her, even sitting down, but he sensed that she did not mind.

"Your songs of the guitar are beautiful," he complimented, his deep voice rolling across the garden. "I have not seen you here before - are you new to these lands of Ichika?"

<style type="text/css">
.ansui02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#BFD2E1;}
.ansui02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ansui02 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7999B2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Y25fg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #C5D3E2; padding: 57px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4B607C; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.ansui02-border1 {width:502px; border:1px solid #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
000+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread