Repose
[html]

Word Count → 307

Neela smiled as the large wolf took her invitation, introducing himself as Ansui as he took his place beside her on the rock. The name sounded familiar to Neela, and after a few seconds of thinking she managed to place where she had heard it before. "Ansui, you're the… Reiseki right?" The odd word had taken a few seconds to come to her lips, but she thought she had gotten it right. "Nayru mentioned you, nice to meet you" she finished weakly, unsure of how much, if anything, Nayru had informed the Reiseki of his new guest.

Neela felt her cheeks heat up as Ansui commented on her music and a small smile came to her face. While Neela was aware she had some skill at playing the guitar it wasn't something that she felt a particular sense of pride about, it was just something hat she could do in her eyes, but receiving a complement about something that she enjoyed doing was always nice. "Thank you. I enjoy playing the guitar, find it calming. Nice to know that someone else enjoys it as well." Her smile grew a bit wider before she cocked an ear slightly as Ansui followed up with a question.

She nodded in response to his question before responding verbally, " Yes I joined the pack a few days ago, by accident actually. I was sailing around the peninsula on my way north and stopped off on a beach for the night. Turned out I landed my boat a few metres away from the boundary by accident. Got talking to one of the wolves on border patrol, Pripyat I think, and I thought that this place sounded nice." Laughter sparked to life in her eyes as she recounted her tale of accidentally finding Ichika no Ho-en and her lips pulled back from her teeth slightly in a grin.

<style type="text/css">
.neelastar b {font-weight:bold; color:#37370f; letter-spacing:1px; font-size:13px;}
.neelastar p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.neelastar {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#909179; background-image:url(http://i39.tinypic.com/357on02.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2c392f; padding: 415px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#dfdcd6; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.neelastar .wordcount {color:#37370f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dfdcd6; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.neelastar .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread