Repose
[html]

"I am," he rumbled in assent to the question. He then smiled as she said that it was nice to meet him; "As it is you," he said. He knew that the way of his positioning words was slightly odd, but he hoped that she didn't notice, or mind - as it was, he didn't think she did. She seemed peaceful and kind, a good fit for the pack.

"Different from the songs of birds and wind it is, but beautiful the same," he agreed. And he did feel that way - he always loved the music of nature, but rarely had he heard rhythmed music from instruments that were created and used by Luperci and other canines like him. It was a unique experience to him, but he felt that he would be experiencing that sort of music more that he was in a pack now with the Ichikans.

He listened intently as she recounted her experience of the joining of Ichika. He smiled as she did - it seemed that she truly enjoyed it here in his home, and he was glad; he wanted people to be happy. Another part of her story intrigued him as well. "Sailing in a boat sounds quite nice," he commented. "I hope that you do like it here - I was not part of this pack but for only a few months ago, and have been here since. It truly is a peaceful place." And that it was - although he hadn't made many close friends, to be in the company of others like him was enough to keep him happy and content. Ichika no Ho-en was truly a haven for the large mountain dog whose exterior contrasted his personality.

<style type="text/css">
.ansui02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#BFD2E1;}
.ansui02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ansui02 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7999B2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Y25fg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #C5D3E2; padding: 57px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4B607C; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.ansui02-border1 {width:502px; border:1px solid #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
000+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread